BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
It's an exciting time for Sherwood and the Chamber of Commerce! The city is growing, more and more companies are choosing to locate their businesses in Sherwood. The Chamber of Commerce wants to help you and your business succeed. Becoming a member of the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce is the best way to experience all the networking and marketing that Sherwood has to offer.
As a member of the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce, you'll be entitled to benefits we hope you will appreciate. They include:
• Complimentary listing in the Chamber's annual Membership Directory which is distributed to every Chamber member
• Ribbon cutting with Chamber, City officials, and local media upon joining
• Countless networking opportunities including our monthly luncheons, quarterly Business After Hours events, Sherwood Young Professionals and more
• Business listing, on the Chamber of Commerce website, plus additional opportunities to promote your business on the Chamber website
• Promotion of business through social media and distribution of marketing material
• Sponsorship opportunities and web advertising available
• Opportunity to be a part of the Chamber Leads Group, providing your business category is open
• Opportunity to be a Chamber Ambassador which will allow you to meet with potential and current members on a one-to-one basis
• Unique marketing and training seminars available free-of-charge to Chamber members
• Availability of the Chamber office’s conference room for small group meetings
• Opportunity to grow our local economy through our partnership with City and Community leaders.
Countless Networking Opportunities
- Countless networking opportunities including our monthly luncheons, numerous sponsorship opportunities, and more!
- Weekly email communication keeps you informed about all the Chamber news
- Participation in one or more of our networking groups. Ask for more details!
- Educational opportunities with complimentary seminars on pertinent business topics
- Stay up to date on legislation affecting small businesses
- Lunch and Learn opportunities for select career fields